Crunchy Bruschetta Stuffing
- Recipe Serves: 8
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 30 min
- 6 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spreadable Butter With Canola Oil, melted
- 1 loaf (12 oz.) Italian bread, cut into 1-in. cubes (about 8 cups)
- 2 cups seeded and chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°. Brush bottom and sides of 13 x 9-in. baking dish with 1 tablespoon Country Crock® Spreadable Butter With Canola Oil.
- Toss remaining 5 tablespoons Spreadable Butter with bread, tomatoes, broth, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, basil, garlic and pepper in large bowl; turn into prepared baking dish.
- Bake uncovered 25 minutes or until top is crisp. Sprinlke with remaining cheeses. Bake until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
VEGETARIAN TIP: Try swapping chicken broth for vegetable broth!
|Portion||1 serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||140|
|Total Fat||15 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||24 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin C||10 %|
|Vitamin A||20 %|