Rice with Roasted Veggies
- Makes 5 cups
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 25 min
- 3 cups chopped assorted vegetables, (Red bell pepper, yellow squash and zucchini)
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup Country Crock® Spread, melted
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- 1 cup rice
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine vegetables, onion, Country Crock® Spread and oregano in medium bowl. Arrange in single layer on rimmed baking sheet. Roast 25 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Meanwhile, prepare rice according to package directions. Stir in vegetable mixture. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper and sprinkle with parsley.
TIP: Also delicious with quinoa or orzo!
|Portion||Per serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||45|
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||34 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin C||80 %|
|Vitamin A||30 %|