Simple Lemon Chicken & Broccoli Pasta
- Recipe Serves: 4
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 15 min
- 8 ounces your favorite pasta
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 5 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread, divided
- 12 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped garlic
- 2 tsp. grated lemon peel
- 4 tsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Crushed red pepper flakes to taste (optional)
- Cook pasta according to package directions, adding broccoli during last 4 minutes of cook time.
- Meanwhile, melt 2 tablespoons Country Crock® Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook, tossing, until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Remove from heat and stir in lemon peel and lemon juice.
- Drain pasta and broccoli and return to pot; toss with chicken mixture, cheese, and if desired, crushed red pepper flakes.
TIP: Also delicious with shrimp!
|Portion||1 serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||100|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||47 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin C||120 %|
|Vitamin A||60 %|