Easy Chicken Skillet One Dish Dinner
- Recipe Serves: 4
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 15 min
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 4 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread, divided
- 3 cups bite-size chunks zucchini and/or yellow squash
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley or basil leaves, (optional)
- Season chicken with salt. Melt 1 tablespoon Country Crock® Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes; remove and set aside.
- Melt 1 tablespoon Spread in same skillet; add squash and onion and cook, stirring frequently, until almost tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes; cook, stirring frequently, until softened, about 3 minutes. Stir in chicken, remaining 2 tablespoons Spread, and if, desired, parsley. Season, if desired, with ground black pepper.
Tip: To change it up- serve in flour tortillas!
|Portion||1 serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||80|
|Total Fat||9 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin C||50 %|
|Vitamin A||25 %|