Crispy Fish Nuggets
- Recipe Serves: 4
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 20 min
- 5 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread, divided
- 1/4 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp. grated lemon peel
- 1 lb. cod fillet, cut into bite size chunks
- 1 cup seasoned panko bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 400°. Brush baking sheet with 1 tablespoon Country Crock® Spread.
- Melt remaining 4 tablespoons Spread in medium microwave-safe bowl. Add yogurt, mustard and lemon peel and whisk until smooth.
- Dip cod in Spread mixture, then in bread crumbs to coat. Arrange on prepared baking sheet. Bake 20 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
TIP: For a fun twist serve with salsa!
|Portion||1 serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||70|
|Total Fat||8 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||17 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
|Vitamin A||15 %|