Make It Yours™ Cookie Recipe-Double Chocolate Chip
Sweet Country Crock® Double Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe is for all you chocolate lovers. You can never have too many chocolate chips!
- Makes 4 1/2 dozen
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 1 cup (2 sticks) Country Crock® Baking Sticks
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1 bag (12 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°. Beat Country Crock® Baking Sticks, granulated sugar, light brown sugar, eggs and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer until creamy. Beat in flour, cocoa, baking powder, salt and baking soda just until blended. Stir in chocolate chips until every spoonful of dough has some of the chips.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls on ungreased baking sheets 3-inches apart.
- Bake 9 to 10 minutes until edges are lightly golden. Cool 1 minute on wire rack; remove from sheets and cool completely.
Tip: For inspiration for other delicious mix-ins, see our Make it Yours Cookie Recipe.
|Portion||1 cookie||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Total Carbs||15 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin D||0 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
|Vitamin A||0 %|