Make It Yours™ Cookie Recipe-Peanut Butter & Jelly
PB&J does not only taste great in sandwiches, it is also delicious in our Country Crock® Peanut Butter and Jelly cookies! Don't eat them all at once!
- Makes 3 1/2 dozen
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 1 cup (2 sticks) Country Crock® Baking Sticks
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 3 Tbsp. super chunk peanut butter
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup strawberry jam
- Preheat oven to 375°. Beat Country Crock® Baking Sticks, granulated sugar, light brown sugar, eggs and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer until creamy. Beat in flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda just until blended. Stir in peanut butter until blended.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls on ungreased baking sheets 3-inches apart.
- Bake 9 to 10 minutes until edges are lightly golden. Immediately make an indentation in each cookie with the back of a round measuring spoon. Cool 1 minute on wire rack; remove from sheets and cool completely.
- Drizzle cooled cookies with melted chocolate, then fill indentations with jam. Let stand until chocolate sets.
Tip: For inspiration for other delicious mix-ins, see our Make it Yours Cookie Recipe.
|Portion||1 cookie||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||50|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Total Carbs||19 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin D||0 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
|Vitamin A||0 %|