Make It Yours™ Sweepstakes Winning Cookie Recipes
- Makes 3 1/2 dozen
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 1 cup (2 sticks) Country Crock® Baking Sticks
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- Your choice of mix-ins
- Preheat oven to 375°. Beat Country Crock® Baking Sticks, granulated sugar, light brown sugar, eggs and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer until creamy. Beat in flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda just until blended. Choose your mix-ins from one of the winning variations below.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls on ungreased baking sheets 3-inches apart.
- Bake 9 to 10 minutes until edges are lightly golden. Cool 1 minute on wire rack; remove from sheets and cool completely.
TIP: To change it up - try one of the following delicious winning variations and bake as directed in recipe.
Gluten-Free Trail Mix Treasure - Substitute gluten-free multi purpose flour blend for the all purpose flour and stir in 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips, 1/2 cup raisins and 1/2 cup chopped pecans. Makes about 4 dozen.
Lemon Thumbprint - Stir in an additional 1 tsp. vanilla extract. Immediately after removing cookies from oven, make an indentation in center of each cookie using the back of a round measuring spoon and fill with lemon curd or your favorite jelly. Makes about 3 1/2 dozen.
Peanut Butter Sombreros - Stir in 1/2 cup peanut butter and 1/4 cup marshmallow crème. Cool 1 minute on wire rack; remove from sheets and press chocolate kiss into center of each cookie and cool completely. Makes about 3 1/2 dozen.
Zesty Lemon Sugar Cookie - Stir in 1/4 cup of your favorite sprinkles and 1 Tbsp. grated lemon peel. Makes about 3 dozen cookies.
|Portion||Per 1 cookie||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Portion||Per 1 cookie|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||40|
|Total Fat||4.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||14 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin D||0 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
|Vitamin A||0 %|