Make It Yours™ Cookie Recipe-Toffee, Peanut Butter & Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chocolate Chip
With our easy Country Crock® Heath, Peanut Butter, & Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chocolate Chip cookie recipe, you get to combine your favorite cookie ingredients!
- Makes 4 1/2 dozen
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 1 cup (2 sticks) Country Crock® Baking Sticks
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 Tbsp. HERSHEY'S® Cocoa
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 2/3 cup REESE'S® Peanut Butter Chips
- 2/3 cup HERSHEY'S® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 2/3 cup HEATH® Milk Chocolate Toffee Bits
- Preheat oven to 375°. Beat Country Crock® Baking Sticks, granulated sugar, light brown sugar, eggs and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer until creamy. Beat in flour, cocoa, baking powder, salt and baking soda just until blended. Stir in chips and toffee bits.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls on ungreased baking sheets 3-inches apart.
- Bake 9 to 10 minutes until edges are lightly golden. Cool 1 minute on wire rack; remove from sheets and cool completely.
Tip: For inspiration for other delicious mix-ins, see our Make it Yours Cookie Recipe.
|Portion||1 cookie||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||50|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Total Carbs||15 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin D||0 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
|Vitamin A||0 %|