Make It Yours Low Sugar Cookies with Mix-Ins
- Makes 3 1/2 dozen
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 1 cup (2 sticks) Country Crock® Baking Sticks
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- Your choice of mix-ins such as nuts or dried fruit
- Preheat oven to 375°. Beat Country Crock® Baking Sticks, granulated sugar, light brown sugar, eggs and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer until creamy. Beat in flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda just until blended. Add your favorite mix-ins until every spoonful of dough has some of the delicious mix-ins.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets 3-inches apart.
- Bake 9 to 10 minutes until edges are lightly golden. Cool 1 minute on wire rack; remove from sheets and cool completely.
Tip: These cookies are also terrific when made with our Country Crock® Spread. Simply increase the flour by 1/2 cup. Our spread is so creamy there's no need to use the mixer!
|Portion||Per 1 cookie||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Portion||Per 1 cookie|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat||4.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||10 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg|