Charred Corn & Zucchini Saute
Be prepared for dinner guests to ask what you put in your Country Crock® Charred Corn and Zucchini Sauté to make it taste so flavorful and delicious!
- Recipe Serves: 4
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 5 min
- 4 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread, divided
- 3 ears corn-on-the-cob, corn removed from cob, (about 2 cups)*
- 1 medium zucchini, quartered lengthwise then sliced crosswise
- 3/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Melt 2 tablespoons Country Crock® Spread in large nonstick skillet over high heat and cook corn, zucchini and red onion, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are lightly browned and tender, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in remaining 2 tablespoons Spread and salt. If desired, garnish with your favorite herbs such as chives or parsley.
* 2 cups frozen corn kernels can be used instead of fresh corn.
|Portion||1 serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||19 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin C||25 %|
|Vitamin A||10 %|