Buttery Lime & Cilantro Chicken & Summer Veggie Skewers
- Recipe Serves: 4
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 8 min
- 1/3 cup Country Crock® Spread
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 1/2 tsp. finely chopped garlic
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 2 small zucchini, thickly sliced crosswise
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 ears fresh corn , each cut into 4 pieces
- Combine Country Crock® Spread, cilantro, lime juice, garlic and salt in small bowl. Remove and set aside 3 tablespoons.
- Alternately skewer chicken, zucchini, red pepper and corn on 8 skewers*. Brush with 1/2 of the Spread mixture. Grill, turning once and brushing with remaining Spread mixture, until chicken is thoroughly cooked and vegetables are tender, about 8 minutes.
- Brush skewers with reserved Spread mixture.
* If using wooden skewers, soak in water 30 minutes prior to use.
Cost per recipe* : $4.09
Cost per serving* : $1.02
* Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Portion||1 serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||110|
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||14 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
|Vitamin A||120 %|