These tender Turkey Meatballs cooked in Country Crock® and garlic are super moist and flavorful. Serve up fresh with pasta for a quick, warm and hearty family meal.
- Recipe Serves: 4
- Prep Time 20 min
- Cook Time 25 min
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 carrot, finely chopped
- 1 small zucchini, finely chopped
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. tomato paste
- 2 cans (14.5 oz. ea.) diced tomatoes , undrained
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil leaves
- Combine ground turkey, onion, carrot, zucchini, egg and cheese in large bowl until blended. Shape into 1-1/2-inch meatballs; set aside.
- Melt Country Crock® Spread in large skillet over low heat and cook garlic, stirring occasionally, 1 minute. Add meatballs and cook over medium heat until meatballs are golden, turning occasionally. Stir in tomato paste, then tomatoes and basil. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, until meatballs are thoroughly cooked and sauce starts to thicken, about 12 minutes. Serve, if desired, with hot cooked spaghetti and sprinkle with additional grated parmesan cheese.
See nutrition information for cholesterol and sodium content.
|Portion||1 serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||25 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin C||80 %|
|Vitamin A||90 %|