Fantastic hot grilled Panini Recipe with the creamy touch of Country Crock®. Nutty pesto and chicken in crisp ciabatta gives the perfect refreshing crunch in every bite.
- Recipe Serves: 4
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 2 Tbsp. pine (pignoli) nuts or crushed walnuts
- 1 sun-dried tomato packed in oil, drained
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 3/4 cups chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley
- 3 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, grilled or broiled and sliced
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped
- 1 loaf ciabatta bread (about 16 in.), split and cut into 4 pieces
- 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 2 oz.)
- Process pine nuts, sun-dried tomato, garlic, basil, parsley and Country Crock® Spread in food processor or blender until almost smooth; turn into medium bowl. Stir in cooked chicken, green pepper and onion.
- Top bread with chicken mixture, then spinach and mozzarella. Grill, broil or bake until cheese starts to melt.
See nutrition information for saturated fat content.
|Portion||1 serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||120|
|Total Fat||13 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||32 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin C||80 %|
|Vitamin A||35 %|