Roasted Chicken Thighs
Chicken thighs covered in herbs, lemon, garlic and Country Crock® then roasted until perfectly tender. This great chicken recipe is mouth-watering!
- Recipe Serves: 4
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 50 min
- 3 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- Grated peel and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp. fresh thyme leaves, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1 can (16 oz.) white kidney beans or cannellini, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup reduced sodium chicken broth
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine 2 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread, lemon peel, lemon juice, parsley, thyme and garlic; rub over chicken. Arrange chicken on shallow roasting pan. Roast uncovered 35 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Melt remaining 1 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread in medium saucepan, then stir in beans and spinach. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes. Add chicken broth and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes. Serve bean mixture with roasted chicken.
See nutrition information for cholesterol content.
|Portion||1 serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||90|
|Total Fat||10 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||3 g|
|Total Carbs||26 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|
|Vitamin C||15 %|
|Vitamin A||10 %|