Simply Sautéed Winter Vegetables
- Recipe Serves: 4
- Prep Time 4 min
- Cook Time 11 min
- 4 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread, divided
- 3 Tbsp. chopped walnuts
- 4 1/2 cups small chunks butternut squash
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 1/2 tsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh thyme leaves
- MELT 1 teaspoon Country Crock® Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook walnuts, stirring occasionally, until toasted, about 3 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- MELT remaining Spread in same skillet over medium heat and cook butternut squash and onion, covered, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 8 minutes. Stir in cranberries, lime juice and thyme. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper.
- SPOON vegetables into serving bowl and sprinkle with walnuts.
Tip: In a hurry? Save prep time by using frozen butternut squash.
|Portion||1 serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||90|
|Total Fat||10 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Total Carbs||34 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Vitamin C||80 %|
|Vitamin A||460 %|