Simply Sautéed Spring Vegetables
- Recipe Serves: 4
- Prep Time 5 min
- Cook Time 5 min
- 3 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 2 cups sugar snap peas
- 8 ounces asparagus, cut in thirds, (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 cup green peas
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint leaves, (optional)
- MELT Country Crock® Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- SAUTE vegetables and onion, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisp and tender, about 5 minutes.
- SPRINKLE with lemon juice; toss. Add mint and toss again. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper, then spoon into serving bowl.
Tip: Grate some fresh lemon peel over top for a nice fresh touch!
Tip: In a hurry? Save on prep time by using frozen vegetables.
|Portion||1 serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||40|
|Total Fat||4.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbs||18 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|
|Vitamin C||70 %|
|Vitamin A||35 %|