Triple Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Makes 18 cookies
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 11 min
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup Country Crock® Baking Sticks
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate, coarsely chopped*
- 6 ounces white chocolate, coarsely chopped*
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped toasted walnuts
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine flour, cocoa powder and baking soda in medium bowl; set aside.
- Beat Country Crock® Baking Sticks with sugars in large bowl with electric mixer or wooden spoon until smooth. Beat in egg and vanilla. Stir in flour mixture just until blended. Stir in chocolate, cherries and walnuts.
- Drop mixture by 1/4-cupfuls, 3 inches apart, on ungreased baking sheets. Bake 11 minutes or until edges just begin to set. Do not over bake; cookies will firm as they cool. Cool 2 minutes on wire rack; remove from sheets and cool completely.
*SUBSTITUTION: Use semi-sweet or white chocolate chips instead chopped chocolate. Raisins or dried cranberries may be substituted in place of dried cherries.
Tip: For best results, bake one sheet at a time in the center of the oven.
|Portion||18 cookies||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||170|
|Total Fat||19 g|
|Saturated Fat||8 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||4.5 g|
|Total Carbs||41 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin D||0 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
|Vitamin A||0 %|