Chili Lime Summer Corn
- Recipe Serves: 6
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 5 min
- 3 Tbsp. Country Crock® with Sunflower Oil
- 1 Tbsp. grated lime peel
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika or regular paprika
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 6 ears corn-on-the-cob, husks removed
- Stir together Country Crock® with Sunflower Oil, lime peel, chili powder, paprika and cayenne pepper. Set aside.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add corn, cover and cook for about 5 minutes. Drain and let cool slightly.
- Spread each corn cob with 1/2 Tbsp. chili lime spread and enjoy immediately.
Pro tip: Sprinkle with cotija cheese, if desired.
|Portion||1 serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Total Carbs||18 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg|