Grilled Cheese & Veggie Sandwiches
- Cooking time10
- Prep time5
- 1 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 4 slices whole wheat bread
- 2 cups assorted grilled vegetables (such as zucchini, eggplant, bell pepper, tomato and/or onion), sliced
- 2 ounces part-skim mozzarella cheese (about 1/4 cup)
- Spread Country Crock® Spread on 1 side of each bread slice.
- Place 2 slices, spread side down, in 12-inch nonstick skillet. Top each with vegetables, then cheese, then remaining bread slice, spread side up.
- Cook over medium heat until golden brown, turning once.