Make It Yours™ Cookie Recipe-Confetti Sprinkles
Festive Country Crock® Cookies with Confetti Sprinkles recipe is a great treat to bake for kids' birthday parties!
- Makes 4 dozen
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 1 cup (2 sticks) Country Crock® Baking Sticks
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 cup PLUS 1/3 cup confetti sprinkles
- 2 cups confectioners sugar
- 2 Tbsp. PLUS 2 tsp. water
- For COOKIES, preheat oven to 375°. Beat Country Crock® Baking Sticks, granulated sugar, light brown sugar, eggs and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer until creamy. Beat in flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda just until blended. Stir in 1/4 cup sprinkles.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls on ungreased baking sheets 3-inches apart.
- Bake 9 to 10 minutes until edges are lightly golden. Cool 1 minute on wire rack; remove from sheets and cool completely.
- For GLAZE, stir confectioners sugar and warm water in medium bowl until smooth. Spread over cooled cookies, then sprinkle with remaining 1/3 cup sprinkles. Let stand until glaze sets.
Tip: For inspiration for other delicious mix-ins, see our Make it Yours Cookie Recipe.
|Portion||1 cookie||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||35|
|Total Fat||4 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||18 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin D||0 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
|Vitamin A||0 %|