Spicy Honey-Roasted Wings
- Cooking time60
- Prep time10
- 3 lbs. chicken wings
- 2 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread, melted
- 1/3 cup hot pepper sauce*
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Spray bottom of broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Cut tips off chicken wings (save tips for soup). Cut wings in half at joint. Arrange chicken in prepared pan. Bake 1 hour or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and crisp.
- Meanwhile, combine melted Country Crock® Spread, hot pepper sauce, honey and salt in large bowl. Add cooked chicken wings; toss to coat.