- Cooking time5
- Prep time10
- 2/3 cup 2% milk
- 4 eggs
- 2 Tbsp. granulated sugar (optional)
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4 slices country-style bread, ideally 2 days old
- 4 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 1 Tbsp. confectioners sugar
- Beat milk, eggs, granulated sugar and vanilla with wire whisk in medium bowl.
- Dip bread in egg mixture until totally moist. Melt Country Crock® Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook bread until golden, turning once, about 6 minutes.
- Sprinkle with confectioners sugar and serve, if desired, with fresh fruit.