Tomato & Swiss Grilled Sandwiches
- Cooking time5
- Prep time10
- 4 Tbsp. Country Crock® Calcium plus Vitamin D
- 1/2 lb. thinly sliced Swiss cheese
- 2 small tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 8 thick slices country style or whole grain bread
- Evenly arrange cheese, tomatoes and spinach onto 4 slices bread, then top each with remaining bread slices.
- Spread one side of each sandwich generously with Country Crock® Calcium plus Vitamin D. Preheat 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 30 seconds.
- Cook two sandwiches, Spread side down, 2 minutes or until golden. Spread tops with additional Spread and turn. Cook an additional 2 minutes or until golden. Repeat with remaining sandwiches.