Buttery Spaghetti Squash
This Country Crock® Buttery Spaghetti Squash will make a great addition to any family meal. It's delicious buttery flavor will leave everyone happy.
- Recipe Serves: 4
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 15 min
- 1 spaghetti squash, (about 2 1/2 lbs.), halved lengthwise and seeded
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread, divided
- 1/2 tsp. minced garlic
- 2 tsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Arrange squash cut side down in shallow baking dish; add water. Microwave uncovered at HIGH 12 to 15 minutes until tender. Let stand 5 minutes. Gently scrape squash with fork to pull apart spaghetti-like strands.
- Melt 2 tablespoons Country Crock® Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add squash and cook, stirring frequently, until coated and hot, about 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add remaining 2 tablespoons Spread and 1 teaspoon cheese; toss. Spoon into serving bowl and sprinkle with remaining 1 teaspoon cheese. Garnish, if desired with chopped basil or parsley.
|Portion||1 serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||14 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin C||8 %|
|Vitamin A||15 %|