5 Tips and Tricks to Get Your Kids to Eat Their Veggies
1. Simply layer leftover veggies in between cheese slices on a grilled cheese sandwich. It is a fun surprise and takes it to the next level!
2. Sautee your kids favorite veggies, roll up in a flour tortilla and let them sprinkle with cheese and top with salsa!
3. Those extra hot dog buns are perfect to hold buttery Crock sautéed green beans and asparagus…with a touch of ketchup; they will not even miss the hot dog!
4. Looking for a way to jazz up those morning breakfast scrambled eggs or omelets? Throw in a handful of chopped sautéed veggies. Delicious!
5. If your kids like chicken nuggets, why not try Veggie Nuggets? Very finely chop 2 cups sautéed mixed vegetables and combine with ¼ cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs and 1 egg in a medium bowl. Form into 12 (½-in. thick) nuggets (or for Veggie Burgers, form into 4 (½-in. thick) patties). Coat in 2 Tbsp. bread crumbs. Melt 2 Tbsp. Country Crock in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook, turning once, until lightly browned, about 4 minutes. Serve with ketchup or ranch dressing if you like!