Country Crock®Plant Butter believes special occasions like birthdays deserve to be celebrated, even in challenging times. During the month of April, we partnered with five bakeries across the U.S. to bake and deliver birthday cakes for safe and happy birthday celebrations at home. We are excited to extend the #HomeboundBirthday program through June with five new bakeries. This time we are asking people to nominate their favorite local bakery for a chance to be part of the celebration! We are lending support to these beloved hometown bakeries and their staff so they can keep doing what they do best….putting smiles on faces with their delicious baked treats.
How It Works:
- If you are located in the surrounding area of a participating bakery, and you are celebrating a birthday in May or June, you can contact one of our new bakery participants by phone (contact information below) and request a #HomeboundBirthday cake for contact-less delivery – the cake and delivery are on Country Crock® Plant Butter*
- If you wish to nominate your hometown bakery, you can comment on the announcement post on the Country Crock Facebook and Instagram! Be sure to follow Country Crock on Facebook and Instagram to see if your hometown bakery has been chosen.
- You must be at least 18 years old to place an order for delivery or nominate a bakery, but you are welcome to order a cake for someone younger who is celebrating a May or June birthday
- Cake selections (size, variety) may be limited by the individual participating bakery
- Cake requests must be within existing delivery zone/restrictions for the respective bakery; each individual bakery will confirm at the time the cake request order is placed, and if customer is outside of confirmed delivery zone they are not eligible to secure a cake under this program. Delivery is subject in all cases to local restrictions which may be in place for COVID-19; delivery is at the discretion of the bakery; cakes are not available for pick-up in respect of COVID-19 safety guidelines
- Our bakeries have confirmed recommended COVID-19 protocols are being followed but please take the necessary precautions in receiving the cake into your home (such as keeping safe distance on delivery and receiving the cake on your doorstep)
- Date for delivery is subject to the ability of the bakery to accommodate
- The customer requesting cake is responsible for confirming any specific allergy needs at the time order is placed; it is up to the Bakery to confirm if they can accommodate the need within parameters of their custom #HomeboundBirthday cake
- All participation is voluntary by the customer and is at the customer’s risk
So your friends and family can celebrate with you from afar please share a picture of your #HomeboundBirthday cake on your Instagram and Facebook accounts with the #HomeboundBirthday and tag us @countrycrock Most importantly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
*Each bakery will be available to supply up to 100 #HomeboundBirthdays cakes while supplies last with no-charge to the customer for the cake or delivery. Each individual bakery team will confirm remaining #HomeboundBirthdays cake availability upon order request. One cake per household.
Country Crock reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate this program at any time.
List of New Bakery Participants to be Posted Soon!
Participating Bakeries in Phase 1 (cakes sold out):
- A Little Cake
176 Kinderkamack Rd
Park Ridge NJ 07656
Phone Number: 201-391-6300
Hours: Monday closed
Tuesday - Friday: 7:00 am- 6:30 pm
Saturday: 7:00 am- 6:00 pm
Sunday: 8:00 am – 2:00 pm
- LuLu Cakes
40 Garth Rd
Scarsdale, NY 10583
Phone Number: 914-722-8300
Hours: Monday + Tuesday: closed
Wednesday: 9:00 am- 1:00 pm
Thursday- Saturday: 9:00 am- 5:00 pm
Sunday: 9:00 am- 1:00 pm
- Alliance Bakery
1736 W. Division Street
Chicago, IL 60622
Phone Number: 773-278-0366
Hours: Tuesday- Saturday 9:00 am- 4:00 pm
- The Good Good
4871 Santa Monica Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90029
Phone Number: 323-570-0498
Hours: Monday- Friday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday + Sunday closed.
- Good Cakes and Bakes
19363 Livernois Avenue
Detroit, MI 48221
Phone Number: 313-468-9915
Hours: Tuesday: 12:00pm to 8:00 pm
Wednesday - Saturday: 9:00 AM to 8:00 pm
Sunday events only