Avocado Tuna Melts
Combine tuna, our creamy light mayonnaise, with avocado and other fresh ingredients to create our delicious Avocado Tuna Melts recipe.
- Cooking time6 min
- Prep time10 min
- Portions 2
- 1 can (6 oz.) tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. chopped pickled jalapeño pepper juice (optional)
- 4 slices whole grain sandwich bread
- 2 ounces thinly sliced low fat cheddar cheese
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
|Energy (kcal)||0 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||0 kJ|
|Protein (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||0.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||0 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||0 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.00 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||0 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.0 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||0.00 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||0 mg|
- Combine tuna, Light Mayonnaise and jalapeno in small bowl; set aside.
- Evenly top two bread slices with 1/2 of the cheese, avocado and tuna mixture, then remaining cheese. Top with remaining bread slices. Evenly spread tops of sandwiches with 1 tablespoon Country Crock® Spread.
- Cook sandwiches in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat, Spread side down, 2 minutes or until golden. Evenly spread tops with remaining 1 tablespoon Spread, then turn. Cook an additional 2 minutes or until golden and cheese is melted.
Cost per recipe*: $3.69 Cost per serving*: $1.85 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.