- Cooking time15 min
- Prep time15 min
- Recipe serves 4
- 3 small zucchini , cut into sticks
- 3 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 3/4 cup seasoned panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
|Calories from Fat||60.00 |
|Total Fat||6.00 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.000 g|
|Trans Fat||0.000 g|
|Total Carbs||14.00 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2.0 g|
|Vitamin C||25.0 %|
|Vitamin A||10.0 %|
- Heat oven to 425°. Brush baking sheet with additional Country Crock® Spread; set aside.
- Toss zucchini with Spread in large bowl until coated. Combine crumbs and Parmesan on plate. Coat zucchini with crumb mixture; arrange on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes until lightly browned and crumbs are crisp. Serve, if desired, with salsa or ketchup.