- Cooking time15 min
- Prep time10 min
- Recipe serves 4
- 8 ounces whole wheat spaghetti
- 1/4 cup Country Crock® Spread
- 1 large clove garlic , finely chopped
- 2 cups frozen green peas , thawed
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh basil leaves
|Calories from Fat||60.00 |
|Total Fat||7.00 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.000 g|
|Trans Fat||0.000 g|
|Total Carbs||53.00 g|
|Dietary Fiber||10.0 g|
|Vitamin C||30.0 %|
|Vitamin A||40.0 %|
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions, removing and reserving 1 cup pasta cooking water before draining.
- Melt Country Crock® Spread in large skillet over medium heat and cook garlic 1 minute or until fragrant. Add peas and cook, stirring, until heated through.
- Add cooked spaghetti, lemon juice and 3/4 to 1 cup reserved cooking water. Add basil; toss. Serve, if desired, with grated Parmesan cheese.