Butternut Squash & Black Bean Sheet Pan Taco Bowl
We love sheet pan suppers, for so many reasons. This meatless taco bowl uses butternut squash, black beans, onions and peppers and cooks everything all on one pan so clean up is a breeze.
- Cooking time30 min
- Prep time20 min
- Portions 4
- 3 cups diced butternut squash
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 sweet onion, cut into bite-size pieces
- 4 tablespoons Country Crock® Original Spread, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 cups cooked quinoa or rice
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 to 3 teaspoons Sriracha
|Energy (kcal)||560 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||2342 kJ|
|Protein (g)||19.7 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||86.2 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||70.8 g|
|Sugar (g)||4.9 g|
|Fibre (g)||15.5 g|
|Fat (g)||16.1 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||2.3 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||13.0 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||3.8 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||9.1 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||6 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||530 mg|
|Salt (g)||1.32 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||10176 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||55.1 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||135 mg|
|Iron (mg)||7.12 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||1202 mg|
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Arrange butternut squash on one third of baking sheet. Arrange beans on another third and arrange peppers and onions on another third.
- Combine melted Country Crock with cumin and garlic and pour over vegetables and beans. Season to taste with salt. Bake 10 minutes, Stir vegetables and beans. Continue baking 15 to 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender and beginning to brown.
- Meanwhile, combine mayonnaise, lime juice and sriracha.
- Serve vegetables and beans in bowls with quinoa. Drizzle with sriracha mayonnaise and top with avocado, cilantro and lime if desired.
*Timesaving tip: Buy precut squash and precooked quinoa from the supermarket. *If you are cutting a whole squash, pierce with knife and microwave 3 to 4 minutes to soften. *You can substitute sweet potato for the squash.