Crispy Fish Nuggets
- Cooking time20 minutes
- Prep time10 minutes
- Recipe serves 4
- 5 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread , divided
- 1/4 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp. grated lemon peel
- 1 lb. cod fillet , cut into bite size chunks
- 1 cup seasoned panko bread crumbs
|Calories from Fat||70.00|
|Total Fat||8.00 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.500 g|
|Trans Fat||0.000 g|
|Total Carbs||17.00 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2.0 g|
|Vitamin C||2.0 %|
|Vitamin A||15.0 %|
- Preheat oven to 400°. Brush baking sheet with 1 tablespoon Country Crock® Spread.
- Melt remaining 4 tablespoons Spread in medium microwave-safe bowl. Add yogurt, mustard and lemon peel and whisk until smooth.
- Dip cod in Spread mixture, then in bread crumbs to coat. Arrange on prepared baking sheet. Bake 20 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
TIP: For a fun twist serve with salsa!