Grilled Cheese & Tomato Sandwiches
Grilled Cheese & Tomato Sandwiches are so easy and delicious, perfect for that lunchtime fix. Perfectly melted cheese surrounding a juicy tomato inside with toasted whole grain bread outside, make this sandwich the ultimate comfort food.
- Cooking time5 min
- Prep time5 min
- Portions 2
- 4 slices whole grain bread
- 1 tablespoon Country Crock® Spread
- 4 ounces sliced cheddar cheese
- 1 tomato, sliced
|Energy (kcal)||398 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||1661 kJ|
|Protein (g)||22.6 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||28.9 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||23.8 g|
|Sugar (g)||5.6 g|
|Fibre (g)||5.1 g|
|Fat (g)||21.4 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||12.5 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||7.5 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||5.8 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||1.7 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||60 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||583 mg|
|Salt (g)||1.45 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||1034 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||7.7 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||476 mg|
|Iron (mg)||2.04 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||326 mg|
- Heat medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Spread Country Crock Spread on 1 side of each bread slice.
- Place 2 slices, Spread side down, in 12-inch nonstick skillet. Top each with tomato, then cheese, then remaining bread slice, Spread side up.
- Cook until lightly browned on one side. Flip over and cook until cheese is melted.