- Cooking time25 min
- Prep time10 min
- Recipe serves 6
- 1 1/2 lbs. small red potatoes , cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 Tbsp. Country Crock® Plant Butter with Olive Oil Stick , melted and divided
- 2 large cloves garlic , minced
- 8 ounces kale (about 1 small bunch), rinsed, stems and tough ribs removed, then rough chopped
|Total Fat||-1.00 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1.000 g|
|Trans Fat||-1.000 g|
|Total Carbs||-1.00 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1.0 g|
|Vitamin D||-1.000 mcg|
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Arrange potatoes on baking sheet and drizzle with half the melted Country Crock® Plant Butter with Olive Oil, stir to coat.
- Roast until potatoes are beginning to brown, about 15 minutes. Remove from oven, stir potatoes and sprinkle with garlic.
- Toss kale with remaining Plant Butter until evenly coated. Arrange kale on top of potatoes. Return to oven and roast until kale is crisp and beginning to brown, about 10 minutes.