Roasted Tomatoes with Garlic Herb Bread Crumbs
- Cooking time20 minutes
- Prep time10 minutes
- Recipe serves 6
- 4 Tbsp. Country Crock® Plant Butter with Avocado Oil Stick , melted
- 6 medium vine-ripened tomatoes , cored and halved
- 3/4 cup whole wheat panko bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic , minced
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil leaves
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped walnuts
- 2 Tbsp. flax seed (optional)
|Total Fat||-1.00 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1.000 g|
|Trans Fat||-1.000 g|
|Total Carbs||-1.00 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1.0 g|
|Vitamin D||-1.000 mcg|
- Preheat oven to 425°. Arrange tomato halves, cut sides up, on baking sheet.
- Combine Country Crock® Plant Butter with Avocado Oil with remaining ingredients.
- Evenly top tomato halves with crumb mixture and bake until tomatoes are tender and crumbs are beginning to brown, about 20 minutes.