Sheetpan Cauliflower Gnocchi and Vegetables
Our recipe for Sheetpan Cauliflower Gnocchi and Vegetables is hands down, the easiest recipe you will ever make. The hardest thing you'll have to do for this recipe is slice a zucchini. Simply scatter gnocchi of your choice and veggies on a sheetpan, toss with melted Country Crock and garlic powder and bake. The gnocchi takes on an addicting crunchy-chewy texture and the veggies cook down to meld with Country Crock to make a light, delicious sauce.
- Cooking time20 min
- Prep time5 min
- Portions 4
- 1 (10 to 12-ounce) package frozen cauliflower gnocchi (do not thaw)
- 2 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) package small white mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons Country Crock® Original Spread, melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
|Energy (kcal)||32 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||134 kJ|
|Protein (g)||1.8 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||6.7 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||4.7 g|
|Sugar (g)||4.3 g|
|Fibre (g)||2.1 g|
|Fat (g)||0.4 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||0.1 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||0.2 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||0.1 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||0 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||301 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.75 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||1022 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||25.0 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||27 mg|
|Iron (mg)||0.98 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||414 mg|
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Arrange frozen gnocchi and vegetables in an even layer on baking sheet.
- Combine melted Country Crock Spread, garlic powder, Italian seasoning and salt. Pour over gnocchi and vegetables and toss lightly to coat.
- Bake 10 minutes. Remove from oven and stir. Bake 10 to 15 minutes more or until gnocchi and vegetables are tender. Toss and serve.
We used cauliflower gnocchi, but potato gnocchi works just as well. If you can't find small mushrooms, halve or quarter larger mushrooms.