Vegan Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake
- Cooking time
- Prep time30 min
- Portions 16
Graham Cracker Crust
- 2 cups finely ground graham cracker crumbs
- 5 tablespoons Country Crock ® Plant Butter with Avocado Oil Stick, melted
- 1 3/4 cups raw cashews, soaked in boiling water for 1-2 hours and drain
- 1 5.4 oz can coconut cream (or 2/3 cup of thick cream off the top of a can of full-fat coconut milk)
- 1/2 cup Country Crock ® Plant Butter with Avocado Oil Stick
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
|Energy (kcal)||194 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||812 kJ|
|Protein (g)||4.4 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||19.2 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||17.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||8.4 g|
|Fibre (g)||2.2 g|
|Fat (g)||11.8 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||4.3 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||5.9 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||4.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||1.8 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||0 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||109 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.27 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||4 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||2.1 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||38 mg|
|Iron (mg)||1.69 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||153 mg|
- Line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs and 5 tablespoons of Country Crock Plant Butter until completely moistened. Dump the crumbs into the prepared baking pan and press them evenly and compactly into the bottom. Use the bottom of a glass to smooth out the crust. Chill the crust while you prepare the filling.
- In a high-powered blender, combine the drained soaked cashews, coconut cream, Country Crock Plant Butter, maple syrup, chia seeds, vanilla extract, lemon zest, and salt. With the blender on low, slowly add the water, increasing the speed as you pour. Blend on high until the filling is velvety smooth, scraping down the sides as needed, about 2 minutes.
- Pour the cheesecake filling over the chilled crust and use an offset spatula to smooth out the top.
- Rinse the blender and add puree the raspberries, maple syrup, and chia seeds until smooth. Dollop several tablespoons of the raspberry puree over the top of the cheesecake filling and use a chopstick or the handle of a spoon to swirl it into the top of the cheesecake. Cover the pan with plastic wrap and chill until solid, at least 4 hours.
- Once chilled, use the parchment paper to lift the cheesecake out of the pan. Slice the cheesecake into 16 squares. Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.