- Cooking time50
- Prep time5
- 2 lbs. chicken wings (about 15)
- 2 Tbsp. Country Crock® Calcium plus Vitamin D
- 2 Tbsp. hot pepper sauce
- 1 tsp. sesame seeds, toasted (optional)
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 425°. Spray 13 x 9-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Cut tips off chicken wings (save tips for soup). Cut wings in half at joint. Arrange wings in prepared pan.
- Bake 50 minutes or until wings are thoroughly cooked and crispy.
- Meanwhile, combine melted spread, hot pepper sauce, sesame seeds and salt in large bowl. Add cooked wings; toss to coat.