- Cooking time20
- Prep time10
- 5 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread, divided
- 1/4 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp. grated lemon peel
- 1 lb. cod fillet, cut into bite size chunks
- 1 cup seasoned panko bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Brush baking sheet with 1 tablespoon Country Crock® Spread.
- Melt remaining 4 tablespoons Spread in medium microwave-safe bowl. Add yogurt, mustard and lemon peel and whisk until smooth.
- Dip cod in Spread mixture, then in bread crumbs to coat. Arrange on prepared baking sheet. Bake 20 minutes or until golden and cooked through.