Get wrapped up in our mummy cookies - a creative treat which can bring life to any dessert table.
- Makes 3 dozen
- Prep Time 55 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- Chill Time 1 hr
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Country Crock® Spread
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 package (12 oz.) white chocolate morsels or prepared vanilla frosting
- Mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Beat sugar, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise, Spread, egg and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed, scraping sides occasionally, 2 minutes or until well blended. Reduce speed to low. Gradually beat in flour just until blended. Wrap dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly spray cookie sheets with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Roll dough into 36 (1-inch) balls, then form into baby carrot shape for body. Roll remaining dough into (1/2-inch) balls for head and press together with body. Arrange ''mummies'' on prepared baking sheets, 2 inches apart. Bake 18 to 20 minutes until bottoms are golden. Cool 2 minutes on wire rack; remove cookies from sheets and cool completely.
- Microwave white chocolate in microwave-safe bowl at MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 1 minute; heat until melted and stir until smooth. Dip tops of cookies in white chocolate; arrange on wire rack set over aluminum foil to catch excess chocolate. Make ''bandage marks'' on the body using toothpick. Add morsels for ''eyes''. Cool completely before serving.
TIP: To make coffin, “glue” long melba toasts together with additional melted white chocolate, cutting the toasts to fit short ends.
|Portion||1 cookie||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||50|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||17 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
|Vitamin A||2 %|