Savory Green Beans
- Recipe Serves: 6
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 2 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread, divided
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 cans (14.5 oz. ea.) cut green beans, drained
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs or plain dry bread crumbs
- Melt 1 tablespoon Country Crock® Spread in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook green onions, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 2 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook 30 seconds. Add green beans and cook, stirring frequently, until heated through, about 3 minutes. Turn green bean mixture into greased 1-1/2-quart shallow casserole.
- Combine remaining 1 tablespoon Spread with bread crumbs, then sprinkle over green beans. Broil until golden, about 1 minute.
TIP: Use cooked fresh or frozen cut green beans instead of canned green beans.
Cost per recipe*: $3.22.
Cost per serving*: $0.53.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Portion||1 serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||2 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||8 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin C||8 %|
|Vitamin A||10 %|