Grilled Corn with Cilantro-Lime Spread
- Recipe Serves: 8
- Prep Time 5 min
- Cook Time 20 min
- 1/2 cup Country Crock® Spread
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 tsp. grated lime peel
- 1/2 tsp. hot green pepper sauce* (optional)
- 8 ears corn-on-the-cob
- Blend all ingredients except corn in small bowl; shape into log. Refrigerate tightly wrapped in plastic wrap until ready to use.
- Grill corn until done. Serve with cilantro-lime spread arranged on a butter dish and garnished, if desired, with lime slices and additional cilantro.
* or to taste
TIP: Spread is also terrific tossed with grilled zucchini or melted on broiled or grilled fish fillets!
|Portion||per serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||70|
|Total Fat||8 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||18 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin C||10 %|
|Vitamin A||15 %|