Buffalo Blue Cheese Dip
- Makes 3 cups
- Prep Time 5 min
- 1 cup Country Crock® Spread
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 Tbsp. cayenne pepper sauce or to taste
- Combine all ingredients in medium bowl (Mixture will be slightly lumpy). Serve with baby carrots, celery sticks or your favorite dippers.
Spice up your meals with more great ways to enjoy Buffalo Blue Cheese Dip:
•Buffalo Burgers: Use to top off everyday burgers and create a zesty new twist for an old favorite.
•Red Hot Corn-on-the-Cob: Spread on hot corn and spice it up! Also great tossed with corn-off-the-cob.
•Cool Fiery Greenbeans: Melt over hot cooked green beans for a flavor packed vegetable treat.
•Buffalo Blue cheese Sandwich Spread: A spicy and exciting alternative! Try it on your favorite sandwiches.
•Blazing Baked Potatoes: Use to add bold new flavor to an old standby.
|Portion||per serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||80|
|Total Fat||9 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
|Vitamin A||15 %|