Mexican Snack Pizzas
Like an open-faced quesadilla. Easy to make in a toaster oven too!
- Recipe Serves: 6
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 2 Tbsp. Country Crock® Calcium plus Vitamin D
- 6 (6-in. ea.) fajita size flour tortillas
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 2 cups broccoli florets , steamed and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese , (about 4 oz.)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly spread Country Crock® Calcium plus Vitamin D on one side of each tortilla. Bake on cookie sheet, Spread-side-down, until toasted, about 5 minutes; cool slightly.
- Top Spread-side of each tortilla with about 2 tablespoons salsa. Evenly top with broccoli, then sprinkle with cheese. Bake until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
Cost per recipe*: $5.21.
Cost per serving*: $.87.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
By using Country Crock® instead of butter in this recipe, you reduce the amount of saturated fat by 2g and save 20 calories per serving.
|Portion||1 serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||100|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||19 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin C||40 %|
|Vitamin A||25 %|