Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
- Makes 18 cookies
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 8 min
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 cup Country Crock® Calcium plus Vitamin D
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/4 cups old-fashioned oats or quick-cooking oats
- 1 package (6 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine flour with baking soda in small bowl; set aside.
- Beat Country Country Crock® Calcium plus Vitamin with sugars in large bowl with electric mixer until light and fluffy, about 4 minutes. Beat in vanilla and egg. Beat in flour mixture and oats on low speed just until blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop mixture by tablespoonfuls, 2 inches apart, on greased baking sheets. Bake 8 minutes or until edges are golden. (Do not overbake). Cool on cookie sheets 2 minutes. Remove cookies to wire racks and cool completely.
Cost per recipe*: $3.15
Cost per cookie*: $0.18
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Portion||per serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|