Chicken Cordon Bleu
A simple, but tasty Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe that's sure to hit the spot. Chicken stuffed with ham and cheese and baked until golden with Country Crock®.
- Recipe Serves: 4
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 35 min
- Stand Time 5 min
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 1-1/4 lbs.), pounded thin
- 2 slices deli ham, halved
- 2 slices reduced fat Swiss Cheese, halved
- 3 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup plain or Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray 1-1/2-qt. shallow baking dish with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Top each chicken breast with ham, then cheese; roll up and secure with wooden toothpicks. Set aside.
- Melt Country Crock® Spread in small skillet, then stir in garlic and parsley. Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, 30 seconds. Dip chicken in Country Crock mixture, then in bread crumbs. Arrange in prepared dish.
- Cover and bake 20 minutes. Remove cover and continue baking until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
See nutrition information for cholesterol content.
|Portion||1 serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||100|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||3 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Total Carbs||11 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin C||8 %|
|Vitamin A||10 %|