Simply Sautéed Vegetables
- Recipe Serves: 4
- Prep Time 4 min
- Cook Time 8 min
- 3 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread, divided
- 4 1/2 cups assorted cut-up fresh vegetables, (broccoli, carrots, bell peppers and/or zucchini)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- MELT 2 tablespoons Country Crock® in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat .
- SAUTE vegetables, onion and Italian seasoning, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisp and tender, about 8 minutes.
- TOP with remaining 1 tablespoon Country Crock. Season,with salt and pepper if desired.
TIP: In a hurry? Save on prep time by using frozen vegetables right from the freezer and follow directions above!
Cost per recipe*: $4.69.
Cost per serving*: $1.17.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Portion||1 serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||40|
|Total Fat||4.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||10 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin C||130 %|
|Vitamin A||180 %|