Simply Sautéed Fall Vegetables
- Recipe Serves: 4
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 12 min
- 3 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread, divided
- 3 Tbsp. sliced almonds
- 1 lb. fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1/2 tsp. finely chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries , (optional)
- MELT 1 teaspoon Country Crock® Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook almonds, stirring frequently, until toasted, about 3 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- MELT remaining Spread in same skillet over medium heat and cook green beans, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender, about 8 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook, stirring, until garlic is lightly browned, about 40 seconds.
- SEASON green beans, if desired, with salt and pepper and sprinkle with dried cranberries and almonds.
TIP: In a hurry? Save on prep time by using frozen green beans right from the freezer and follow the directions above!
|Portion||1 serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Total Carbs||15 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin C||25 %|
|Vitamin A||25 %|