Make It Yours™ Cookie Recipe with Mix-Ins
- Cooking time10
- Prep time10
- 1 cup Country Crock® Buttery Sticks
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- Your choice of mix-ins
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Beat Country Crock® Buttery Sticks, granulated sugar, light brown sugar, eggs and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer until creamy.
- Beat in flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda just until blended.
- Add your favorite mix-ins until every spoonful of dough has some of the delicious mix-ins or choose from the variations below.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls on ungreased baking sheets 3-inches apart. Bake 9 to 10 minutes until edges are lightly golden. Cool 1 minute on wire rack; remove from sheets and cool completely.