Mexican Snack Pizzas
- Cooking time10 minutes
- Prep time10 minutes
- Recipe serves 6
- 2 Tbsp. Country Crock® Calcium plus Vitamin D
- 6 (6-in. ea.) fajita size flour tortillas
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 2 cups broccoli florets , steamed and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese , (about 4 oz.)
|Calories from Fat||100.00|
|Total Fat||11.00 g|
|Saturated Fat||5.000 g|
|Trans Fat||0.000 g|
|Total Carbs||19.00 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2.0 g|
|Vitamin C||40.0 %|
|Vitamin A||25.0 %|
- Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly spread Country Crock® Calcium plus Vitamin D on one side of each tortilla. Bake on cookie sheet, Spread-side-down, until toasted, about 5 minutes; cool slightly.
- Top Spread-side of each tortilla with about 2 tablespoons salsa. Evenly top with broccoli, then sprinkle with cheese. Bake until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
Cost per recipe*: $5.21. Cost per serving*: $.87. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.